Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup, Instruction Manual, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Inkjet Printer at 8ppm black along with 4ppm color as well as in our assessments we acquired rather close. Furnished with built-in Wi-Fi, This mobile all-in-one printer has a space-saving design that fits essentially anywhere. Good to go when you are, the printer promptly powers on when you send out something to print, together with turns off if it is not used for a collection amount of time, protecting your energy. Nonetheless, the devices is exceptionally loud for a rather slow-moving tool, in addition, to actually came to a head at 76dBA at 0.5 m, when feeding paper. Canon MG2950 Web link is making use of USB or wireless web link as well as the Wi-Fi connection is really very easy to establish, with just a couple of switch presses, one on the printer in addition to the various other on your router. The five-page mono message as well as color graphics analysis returned just 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined rate. A 15 x 10cm, surrounded photo took 2:08 at best, published from a COMPUTER SYSTEM and 48s at common top quality from an Android wise tool. While these rates are not magnificent, they’re never inadequate for a printer at this cost.
The Canon PIXMA MG2950 lets you rapidly print from your clever tool, tablet computer, digital cam or the cloud. Our five-page mono message print completed in 47 secs, offering a print price of 6.4 ppm, however, this boosted to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page print. The front is deeply undercut, lowering the complete impact when the maker is open for printing. Abnormally for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, which might hold up to 60 sheets, as well as feeds out to a telescopic outcome tray at the front. Delight in the versatility to print from the cloud. You could use your mobile phone or tablet computer system to print pictures in seconds from your Facebook, Twitter as well as internet CDs. Thanks to the improved PIXMA Cloud Web web link, you could currently furthermore gain access to and also print your documents from google drive. You could also inspect printer problem, the manual or real-time ink degrees over Wi-Fi or net. To complete your mobile connectivity options, Google Cloud Print and is furthermore comfortably used.
Pixma MG2950 Photos printing is instead a more than likely used for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a considerable disadvantage. The software is the typical bundle of top quality Canon applications, including My Image Garden as well as Easy-WebPrint. There’s no duplex center on the device unless you transform the paper by hand. There are a number of many various other essential things this printer could not do. It could not print indeterminate images, including those on 15 x 10cm photo areas, together with it could not print on A4 picture paper, with or without limits. You’re smart phone all set, therefore, is this printer. Just download and install in addition to set up Canon PRINT application for your cell phone or tablet computer system. By utilizing the application you can directly access as well as print from cloud services. There’s no front cover to the devices. Having this straight paper training program makes it a lot much easier to print on card, as it does not need to make the 180 level turn that media in a front-loading printer should.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Ink Cartridges
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Setup Download
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2950 Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Series Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG2950
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG2950.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2950 Review and Download:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Os Compatible“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds 3|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi13
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi13
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 5
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT 12
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support. 11|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Scanner Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2950 IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||Download|
Canon.com/IJSetup Download Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the contact form.[/su_tab][/su_tabs][/su_spoiler]