Canon PIXMA MG3051 Wireless Setup, Instruction Manual, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Setting up Canon PIXMA MG3051 Cartridge With Wireless Printing refers to you with a great deal of fantastic features on it, which a few of them are Wi-Fi web link, Bluetooth, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing Application, as well as a lot more. All those functions will be emphasized on allowing you to print your papers and photos wirelessly. Even much better, you can do your printing work straight from your individual smart gadget like mobile phones or tablet computer. So then, it is not necessary for you to handle the facility wires when you intend to launch your information. Apart of that, there is additionally the approximately 4800 x 600 dpi printing resolution that could make the printer able to develop the dazzling and also bright printing outcomes. Every info of the records or images will definitely be shown as well as sharply. So, do never be stunned if you find that your hard copies can appear so eyes pleasing. Canon Pixma MG 3051 Wireless SetupWith a FINE cartridge system, the Canon PIXMA MG3051 gives crisp document message as well as high-quality photos in both colour in addition to mono.
It additionally makes it simple to establish 5×5-inch square design picture prints, appropriate for installing and also presenting in your house or giving as presents to family and friends. For ingenious kinds, the printer showcases My Image Garden for Mac or COMPUTER SYSTEM, which arranges all your images in one area prior to producing one-of-a-kind image designs automatically. Furthermore, the Canon Printer MG 3051 will certainly not just function the greatest for you functionally, yet similarly visually. It is because of the fact that this printer has the trendy as well as functional style which you could see from its great chassis. Hence, it is it’s not shocking that if this printer will definitely have the capability to fit the design of your functioning location in the greatest method. The Canon PIXMA MG3051 is a type of incredible printing gadget that can use you impressive abilities of printing, scanning, as well as copying to you. Then, that is the factors this printer can be the most proper alternative you have to pick when you require one of the most efficient help in your functioning area.
By utilizing this printer, you will have the capacity to acquire each of your tasks at the work environment done in addition to practical. So, it will certainly never ever before be a hard thing for you to finish your deal with time once you have applied this Canon MG3051. The Canon PIXMA MG3051 is a flexible all-in-one with great printing, scanning and replicating capabilities. Using built-in Wi-Fi link, it permits cordless printing from laptop in addition to Computers along with cellphones along with tablet computer systems with the Canon PRINT application. The MG3051 could additionally print from popular social media networks systems and cloud options, such as Instagram, Facebook and also Google Drive. Canon pixma mg3051 ink
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Ink Cartridges
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Setup Download
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3051 Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Series Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG3051
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG3051.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3051 Review and Download:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Os Compatible”]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications”]
Canon PIXMAMG3051 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
|Printer Features||Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ Glossy Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link1|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA MG3051 Printer Driver & Setup Software
My Image Garden
Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,
Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and
scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Scanner Driver and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||22.214.171.124||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|