Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup, Instruction Manual, IJ Setup and Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG 3520 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One consists of AirPrint that enables you to release straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, scanning with canon mg3520 while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print along with scan wirelessly from basically anywhere around your home. Canon PIXMA 3520 MG Series shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3, along with the benefit and also high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You could change the cartridges and also consist of paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront. My Picture Garden5 similarly helps you organize your images with routine sight and also facial acknowledgment. Just, what’s more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing enables you to automatically release on both sides of the paper and also might assist in reducing paper use. The Full HD Movie Print program has in fact been updated, with improvements containing the capacity to print a mix picture from a series of frameworks to capture activity. canon pixma mg3520 wireless printer setup
The Canon MG3520 outstanding top quality along with simplicity in a portable plan. Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to promptly print and scan wirelessly, from generally anywhere around your residence. Built-in AirPrint2 compatibility enables you to release right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with almost no setup! Print stunning, indeterminate pictures in the house as high as 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with a maximum print. The Canon PIXMA MG3520 puts excellent print high quality as well as amazing benefit in one small bundle. Its hybrid ink system integrates shade ink for spectacular shades along with black pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. Print wonderful, borderless1 photos at home with an optimal print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 using SMALL PRINT head technology. PIXMA MG3520 A new improvement to Canon’s software suite is a set of software-based photo filters that could provide a fisheye, plaything cam, soft emphasis, or blurred history effect.
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 also gives Auto Power On, a convenient feature that quickly powers up the printer whenever you send out an image or paper to be published. Complete HD Flick Print4 changes your favored HD movie clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cameras or VIXIA digital cameras right into wonderful prints! Plus, the Quiet Setting lets you publish anytime without troubling with interrupting those around you. As transforming cartridges or including paper is a snap with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer. The Canon Series PIXMA MG3520 has My Image Garden5 software that puts all your preferred printing functions, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Film Print4, in one easy software application. Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX892 Fax Setup and Download
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3520 Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
- The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
- The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Series Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG3520
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG3520.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3520 Review and Download:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Os Compatible”]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Support
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications”]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications
Main Unit Spec
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7
Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
PG-240XL Black Cartridge
PG-240 Black Cartridge
CL-241XL Colour Cartridge
CL-241 Colour Cartridge
PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing11, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing9|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 22 seconds7|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi8
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi8
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode12, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.8 13|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)9
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.14|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Scanner Program and Driver Download
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|