Canon PIXMA MG5721 Wireless Setup, Driver Support, Fax Setup, IJ Setup Manual Installations and Printer Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon MG5721 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is certainly suggested to be used as a house multifunction printer (MFP), with an unique lack of key office-centric features like faxing, an Ethernet port, and an automatic document feeder (ADF). Unlike many printers suggested for residence usage, nonetheless, it uses top notch message, making it a more-than-reasonable option for light-duty use as an individual office printer or for the dual function of home and also home-office printer. Thanks to its high level of result quality, it’s also our Editor’s Selection budget plan MFP weighted heavily toward residence usage. Its Canon PIXMA MG5721 Driver Download integrated Wi-Fi allows for cordless printing comfort from practically anywhere in your home.This Series is an ideal printer for tablet computer, mobile phone, or cloud printing and also everything starts with the Canon PRINT application.2 The Canon PRINT application makes it very easy to print and also check pictures and also papers straight from your suitable smart phone.
Output top quality is the MG5721’s strongest marketing point. Text goes to the luxury of the range that consists of the large majority of inkjet MFPs, making it easily adequate for any service use. Video result is also much better relative to other inkjets, putting it an action above the substantial bulk. Many people would consider it sufficient for distributing to a client they wished to excite with a sense of their expertise. The Canon Pixma 5721 MG Series line of cordless inkjet all-in-one versions delivers much better output quality compared to the majority of inkjet multifunction printers, making it ideal for home usage or as a light-duty individual printer. Photos remain in the top tier for an inkjet MFP, which makes them higher quality than many drugstore prints. They’re not a suit for the best-quality photos from inkjets targeted at expert photographers, yet those printers are likewise a great deal extra costly and not planned for printing typical company documents.
The MG5721 gauges 5.9 by 18 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and weighs 13 pounds 13 ounces. Basic MFP attributes are limited to printing, scanning, and also copying. There’s no USB Type A port or sd card port, which indicates you can not print from a USB key, a PictBridge cam over a USB cord, or a memory card. Nonetheless, like most various other recent Canon Pixma models, the printer supports Wireless PictBridge, which Canon claims is readily available on every one of its recent electronic camera versions that use Wi-Fi. It isn’t really readily available on any kind of cameras from various other suppliers. Canon PIXMA MG5721 All-in-One Printer: Streamline the printing, duplicating as well as scanning of documents as well as pictures with this printer that showcase integrated cordless innovation, so you can print right from your computer system, mobile phone or tablet. The high-resolution style guarantees your jobs arise crisp and also clean.
Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Review
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds4,5, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi7, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi7
- Ink Compatibility: Canon Pixma MG5721 ink; PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Setup Instructions
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG5721
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG5721.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG 5721 Software Driver Download
MG5721 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/XP/Vista)
|MG5721 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows /Vista/XP)|
|MG5721 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG5721 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||
|MG5721 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)||
|MG5721 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5721 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X)|
|MG5721 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X )||
|MG5721 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5721 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|