Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Setup, Driver Support, Fax Setup, IJ Setup Manual Installations and Printer Driver Download For Mac, Windows – The Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One supplies premium quality, flexibility, as well as ease of use. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to quickly publish and also scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. For a genuine interactive imaging experience, Canon’s Intelligent Touch System and also a 3.5″ touch display makes operation very easy by offering you just the buttons you need, only when you need them. The Canon PIXMA MG6320 Ink system features six colors, including Gray ink, improving contrast, color vibrancy and also helping you achieve truly professional-looking black and white prints. The MG6320 likewise includes the ChromaLife100+ system2, our advanced technology that improves the elegance and long life of published photos with a mix of Canon dye ink as well as Canon authentic photo documents. Send photos straight from your video camera without a COMPUTER with its innovative PictBridge WLAN. As well as with Google Cloud Print3, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Canon Easy PhotoPrint or Apple AirPrint5 you can print wirelessly from your suitable smartphone or tablet computer.
The PIXMA 6320 MG Series Inkjet Photo All-In-One likewise provides an attribute that is shared among our brand-new PIXMA printers: My Image Garden software. My Image Garden allows you conveniently accessibility all of your favorite memories in one location so you could publish stunning, borderless6 photos to share as well as appreciate. It offers creative layouts in numerous shades and patterns for your enjoyable picture tasks, immediately. And also, your memories are immediately positioned in a brand-new schedule view as well as could also be arranged by subject, thanks to built-in facial recognition. All the terrific software attributes that come with PIXMA printers – Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, Auto Photo Fix II, as well as much more – are included in My Image Garden software. You can even utilize My Image Garden to easily access picture sharing websites as well as CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM8, where you can download exclusive web content. When it concerns media, the PIXMA MG6320 provides 2 front paper cassettes, direct disc printing, as well as Auto Duplex Printing, which allows you immediately publish on both sides of the paper, helping reduce paper usage by as much as 50%.
Establishing the Pixma MG6320 is easy on both the Windows COMPUTER and also Mac OS systems, though you should add the printer manually on the last. The system sports USB, Wi-Fi, as well as Ethernet so you could utilize it in practically any networking setting. Canon gives a capable package of software for this combination printer, scanner, and also Copier, including scanning software as well as the now-standard selection of Web- and also email-based printing alternatives. The driver is first-class also. Missing out on from the Canon MG6320 are the three “action” switches located on some previous versions, whose features can overlap confusingly with the OKAY button. You may currently run the Pixma MG6320 utilizing its contextually lit controls as well as a 3.5-inch touchscreen without links needing to reach for stated redundant switches– a far more effective and intuitive experience. It’s likewise less complicated to access inks: You just flip up the top front panel, not the entire top of the unit similar to the majority of multifunctions.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Review
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: Canon Pixma Mg6320 Ink cartridges; PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black,CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 GY XL Gray, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 GY Gray, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Setup Instructions
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG6320
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG6320.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Driver Software Download
MG6320 series Mini Master Printer Setup (Windows/XP/Vista)
|MG6320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows /Vista/XP)|
|MG6320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG6320 series Mini Master Printer Setup (Mac)|
|MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)||
|MG6320 ICA Driver Ver.4.0.0 (Mac)||
|MG6320 Series Scanner Driver Ver.2.1.6 (OS X)||
|MG6320 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X )||
|MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|